Thursday, April 14, 2016

Phase 2 is So Challenging!

     Now that I am totally trying to focus and not give in to my bad cravings, Phase 2 of the diet is super hard!  I am craving something sweet or some chocolate. Phase 1 requires four servings of fruit a day, so going from the sweetness of fruits to nothing sweet is challenging.  However, I know that I can do it.  Starting tomorrow, I can have chocolate for breakfast!  So I just have to make it through a few more hours. 
     One of the things that has helped is sparkling water with fruit oils. I am taking it slow though, because I don't want to have a reaction.  I bought some lime, mango, and blueberry flavors (these are fruits that I can enjoy in moderation).  So far, I am doing good.  Also walking is helping.  I'm so excited that I may be able to make some progress with my weight. 


www.fanuppasoaps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment