Monday, August 11, 2014

Great Comb Makes a Difference

Hope your natural hair journey is going well.  Today, I wanted to talk about hair combs for natural hair.  Pictured are 3 combs that I have in my drawer.  Not sure why I keep the traditional detangler.  It worked okay with a relaxer, but now it is just more layers for my hair to wrap around.  Funny, my hair actually becomes tangled in this comb!  The comb on the end is an example of what happens to most of my combs!  Yes, they break.  I have bought about 4 of the broken styled comb in the last few months.  I like the shape, but it doesn't move with my hair. 

My favorite of the group is the wide-tooth comb in the middle by Goody.  I wasn't looking for a comb.  I was in Kroger one day and noticed it.  It is flexible, and made of a softer rubber material instead of hard plastic.  I love this comb!  It bends and stretches with my hair, therefore reducing breakage.

Hate it took me so long to switch! I can see it being around for a while.

If looking for a detangling spray to use with your comb, try Fanuppa's.

No comments:

Post a Comment