Friday, September 12, 2014

Miss Blogging!

I miss blogging.  I love journaling my thoughts!  Just like most of you, I just have been busy.  Thought I would give you a quick update on each of the topics.

Clean Home
My decluttering project has been on hold.  I have kept the desk neat, but I haven't focused on it in weeks. 

Clean Skin
Personally thanks to my diet and all the water that I drink now, my skin is so much healthier. I still use very little lotion, but I know that is about to change as the season change.  The tip of my nose was a little dry this morning!  I found a new lotion recipe that I just love.  Every time I made a bottle, the kids took it.  If my kids like it, it is a great product.  Taking care of the skin is an internal and external process.  Externally, I am loving my new Fanuppa rice brand and goat's milk soap collection.  It is so moisturizing.  I am also making sure the ph level of my skin stays in line by using the vinegar based Fanuppa toner.

Food Options
Well, you know that I love food.  Proud of the fact that I have been eating better for almost 3 months now.  I feel ten times better, but I keep gaining and dropping the same 3 pounds.  I do great during the week, but weekends are so challenging.  My goal is not to gain weight this weekend.  I'm gaining probably because I haven't been blogging!  I have found a ton of new foods that I can eat, and still be allergy free.  You can still follow my food journal on the TwoGrand app.

Natural Hair
My natural hair keeps me busy.  I shampoo my hair with the nurturing Smoothie soap bar.  I also use vinegar on my scalp.  It helps with dandruff and detangles.  If you can use apple cider vinegar, then grab a bottle with the "mother" in it!  I am sensitive to apples, so I use my Fanuppa version that is rice vinegar based.

Soaping
I am loving selling my products at the Bellevue Farmers Market every Friday.  I also want to invite you to join me on Saturday, October 11, 2014.  The Bellevue Farmers Market will be all day on Saturday.  This will be a celebration that marks the end of the season that began in May and ends this October.  The market is located in the parking lot of Bellevue United Methodist Church, 7501 Old Harding Road.  

Chat soon,
Fanuppa Soaps


No comments:

Post a Comment