Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Good All-Purpose Cleaner

I just wanted to share a quick all-purpose homemade cleaner that you can quickly make.  It calls for just two ingredients:

INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
  • Dawn dishwashing liquid
  • Vinegar
Pour equal portions of Dawn dishwashing liquid and vinegar in a spray bottle. 

I found all 3 of these items at Dollar Tree!  It just melts dirt away.  Let it soak for about 20 minutes for really dirty spots.  It works great on cleaning glass, shower, stove top, counters ...  It is not soapy surprisingly.  It just cuts the grease and dirt.  The great thing for me is no breathing problems from cleaning. 

I recently joined some online liquid soap groups so I can learn how to make my own liquid soap.  My next step is to try this with some bar soap that has been diluted with water.  I haven't tried it with other brands, but update me if you do.  Have fun cleaning.

Thanks,
Fanuppa Soaps

No comments:

Post a Comment