Monday, November 2, 2015

Snacks that I truly love!

I love snacks!  Planning them ahead is what really helps with weight loss. I am always looking for ideas that will make snack time fun.  Boiled egg whites can be really boring!  However, I appreciate it during Phase 2 of the diet to drop the pounds.  Here are some other ideas too:
Pecan and Squash Cheese
Tuna Salad
SNACKS - PHASE 1 - High Carb
I mainly eat golden delicious apples during this phase, but looking forward to testing some new ideas. Check back for recipes.


SNACKS - PHASE 2 - No Carb
For this phase I do turkey jerky which can really add up when I need a total of 4 servings each week.  So, more affordable ideas include turkey meat balls and boiled egg whites. I had a won ton appetizer that I would like to test out for this phase.  It is chicken marinated in soy sauce mixed with a salsa made of vinegar, tomato, cucumber, and onions.  Instead of the bread wrap, I probably should be able to wrap this in some lettuce for this phase.  Check back for recipes. 


SNACKS - PHASE 3 - Healthy Fat
Now that I have mastered a cheese for my diet, I am looking forward to posting a spinach like dip made from kale. Also, a shrimp and grit like appetizer (I am visualizing using the almost corn bread ingredients to make the grits).  I can do a few shrimps, if my intolerance levels are low.  However, fish would probably work great too for this treat.  Check back for new recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment