Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grocery List - Part 1

Here is my list of what I eat based on my food intolerance, and trying to stick to the Fast Metabolism diet.  I am making a list so that I can have a guide for grocery shopping.  Also to share what works for my food intolerances (salicylates, sulfites, tree-nuts, slight lactose intolerance, ...).  However, if I rotate what I eat this seems to work.  Part 2 of the list will focus on which stores and budgeting. I tested lots of foods and brands in the beginning, so it became expensive.  However I now know what works, and have a pretty good variety. (Note: Cheese is splurging/extra flavor, so I just sprinkle a little on top.  Also some fruits and vegetables work for my salicylate intolerance level, but may not work for others. I also rotate and use just a little of some foods.)

Follow me on TwoGrand (fanuppa), to see how I have turned this list into some great menus for breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner over the past three months.  TwoGrand has been a great app for me to track what I eat.  I just snap a picture, make notes, and it is saved online and not to my phone.  Now I can thumb through the history, and see what worked and didn't.  It also helps me to plan meals.

Thanks for spending 5 minutes with me.
-Fanuppa

No comments:

Post a Comment