Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Written 11/20/2015:
I just had the most dream worthy grilled cheese sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!  It was totally off of my diet for weight gain and intolerances!  I have felt horrible the past few days.  So when the opportunity was presented to order a deluxe, gourmet grilled cheese sandwich...well I said sure and add everything to it!  There is a Murray's cheese shop inside of one of the Kroger's now.  I had two types of cheeses.  I know one was pepper jack, but I can't remember the "fancy" name of the other one. I also had sun dried tomatoes and basil pesto added to the sandwich.  Even the bread was nice, I could feel the whole grain as I bit into each delicious bite! 


I can tell the ingredients must have been fresh, or my mouth should be really burning.  It is a little uncomfortable but not bad.  So my goal is to make a grilled cheese sandwich that is safer and back on my diet plan. I also enjoyed this with tomato cream soup. I was really pushing it!  I chose carefully though. One with limited bad ingredients. I quickly popped an antihistamine.  I visualize using the following for grilled cheese:


Almost Dream Grill Cheese Sandwich


Spelt bread
Butter, salted
Cheese from pecan and squash
Pesto (made with parsley, parmesan, pecans, sunflower oil...)
Dried Tomatoes (dehydrated at home and in sunflower oil)


Coat heated surface with butter.  Assemble sandwich and grill on both sides.


Enjoy,
Fanuppa
www.fanuppasoaps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment