Monday, July 7, 2014

Easy Night Routine

Well, I took a few days off from blogging for the July 4th holiday.  I really enjoyed the extended weekend.  Hope you enjoyed some fireworks and grilled food.  I got a chance to test a wash and wear hairstyle this weekend.  It looked okay, but the next day it was so tangled! I will keep trying.  Last week we talked about the two strand twist for twist outs.  Now the next step is to get multiple wears from that set.

MY EASY NIGHT ROUTINE
My easiest night routine is to do mini-pineapples on my hair.  This is what the natural hair community calls the puffs in the pictures.  I just take a small section of hair and tuck the ends with an elastic band.  The bands are easy to find at a pharmacy or hair supply store.  They help to stretch the hair and keep the set from being flatten (especially in the back). 

Hope this helps.  Talk with you next week.  Have a question?  Just email me.  You can find our products online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment