Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hydrating Your Skin from Within

Well, I started a diet a few days ago!  It actually hasn't been that bad.  I started the diets for weight loss, but one of the benefits has been improvement to my skin.  It feels soft and smooth.  I know all those antioxidants and the hydration from the fruits and vegetables is helping.  Also, I am drinking probably 3 times the amount of water that I normally would drink in a day!  It is refreshing though.  The increased water is helping me to breathe easier, so my body is getting more oxygen.  I actually haven't put a moisturizer on my face in weeks (just facial soap and toner).  I know that is one of the joys of summer, balancing my skin from within, reducing stress, and using products that do not irritate.  So I challenge you to go drink some water!  How much?  Click here for a quick water calculator. 

Enjoy the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment