Thursday, June 26, 2014

Declutter Week 2

STILL DIGGING!
Well, I stayed with the goal to spend 5 minutes each day on the area.  It is hard to say no to 5 minutes, so I didn't.  Weekends can be challenging, so I did 15 minutes last Friday to cover for the weekend.  I can actually see part of the desk now.  At this rate, it may be 3 more weeks!  That is fine (better than not focusing on it).  The fact is that progress is being made.  I feel better, and my vision is focused on how the space will look when I get to decorate it!  My decorating inspiration is the desk in this article.

Wish everyone happy cleaning and de-cluttering, and I will update you next week.

Note:  Still researching the laundry/utility soap bar idea.  Many are very sensitive to laundry detergent, so they need a good base bar to make their own detergent or to remove stains.  

No comments:

Post a Comment