Sunday, June 15, 2014

I am so excited to start a blog.  I love to write and journal my thoughts.  It is something that I have done all my life.  I like creating things and sharing my creations, so this is just one more way to do it.  I could create 50 blogs with all the topics in my head, but I have narrowed down the topics to the following. My main focus is offering tips and sharing ideas.  Some of the tips will benefit people with food and skin sensitivity, but helpful to others as well.

  1. Monday, NATURAL HAIR:  The journey when sensitive to tree nut oils, coconut oil...
  2. Tuesday, SOAPING:  Talk about my soap business and feature different soaps 
  3. Wednesday, CLEAN SKIN:  Face, bumps, cleaners, PMS, hormones, allergies...
  4. Thursday, CLEAN & BEAUTIFUL:  Focus on decluttering, decorating, and cleaning tip
  5. Friday, THIS OR THAT FOOD OPTIONS: Enjoying food when sensitive to everything
Hope you enjoy and share with your friends.  I truly believe that words have power, and I hope that my words help me and others.

Thank you,
Pam
"Give me five minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment