Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Successful Friday!

I am so excited. I lost almost 2 pounds yesterday! So I thought that I better write down what I ate, and repeat it next week. I do a combination of Phase 2 and 3 for Friday. Note:  For Phase 2 days - (Wed & Thu) I mostly ate chicken and bok choy. The same breakfast as below but with egg whites, and the same snack (no liver).
Breakfast:
Whole egg in the steamer with a fresh curly kale leaf. Dash of pepper jack cheese on top.
Snack:
"Just Chicken" grilled chicken breast from Trader Joe's
Lunch:
Fried chicken livers (fried with Mazola oil blend - canola blend with soy -  high omega 3)
Bok choy
Snack:
Same as snack above with 2 chicken livers
Dinner:
Classic Chicken Cobb Salad from O'Charley - removed avocado and croutons - ate half:
  • "The Classic with diced grilled and chilled chicken, tomatoes, bacon, fresh avocado, hard-boiled eggs, bleu cheese crumbles and croutons on a bed of crisp romaine, iceberg and spring mix with our Bleu Cheese Dressing"

No comments:

Post a Comment