Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hummingbird Mug Cake

Cake with frosting and pecans!
This cake was really easy. I just used my mug cake recipe and changed the chocolate to cinnamon, pineapples and bananas. I still cooked the cake in the microwave. I just used a larger container and quadrupled the recipe!  If dieting, I recommend keeping the single serving mug cake recipe size.

Recipe:
Link to mug cake HERE (skip cocoa powder and add the items below)
1 TBS bananas
1 TBS fresh pineapples
1/4 tsp cinnamon (skip if a salicylate trigger-I tolerate if freshly baked-think it ferments with time)

Mix well and cook for 1 minute in the microwave.
Once cake cools, add frosting - recipe found HERE. Note:***Try making about a 1/4 of frosting recipe for mug recipe size. Sprinkle pecan pieces on top.
Cake after cooking in the microwave
Cake sliced

No comments:

Post a Comment